Quality of products and services is what makes a business succeed, and so, choosing the best supplier for your business is crucial to retain and attract new clients and customers. The same thing for any coffee businesses anywhere, picking the right partner as your coffee supplier in the Philippines is important not only to guarantee the quality of the products you sell, but it also gives you the confidence and peace of mind that your business will be doing good for a long run.
Great quality coffee starts with the right and trustworthy coffee bean supplier. Everyone wants to offer products that they can truly be proud of, and if you’re one who already has started your coffee business but is not happy with your current coffee supplier then you might want to replace and find the right partner for your coffee business.
There are a lot of coffee bean suppliers in the Philippines, but do you know what to look for your perfect coffee bean supplier? Read on, as we list 5 things to consider in finding your best coffee supplier in the Philippines.
1. Quality of the beans sold. Markets for coffee beans are growing more and more every second, and with it comes the increase of different businesses that want to cater to the needs and wants of its coffee consumers. People consider a lot of factors for when considering a product to patronize but what keeps them loyal to a coffee brand is the quality of the beans a business is producing.
The coffee business is more than just selling coffee beans or coffee products to its consumers, making sure that the products you deliver is of the best quality by having a visit to your local coffee beans supplier and taking a look at the equipment and the process they use for roasting and preparing your beans is necessary to guarantee that your coffee bean is of the premium grade. You don’t want your business to go down the sink just because your product is of low quality, so it’s better to practice a regular visit to your supplier just to make sure. If a visit won’t be possible, you can ask your supplier to send you samples of the beans for tasting, and let your taste buds do the work for you.
2. Price. Though quality must always be your priority on choosing the best supplier for your coffee beans, the price must also play a big role in your decision. You would want a supplier that will give you quality beans for a fair price so that you can offer your coffee products in the market for a very reasonable price. Yes, customers look for the quality coffee beans but with a lot of businesses offering the same product like yours, patrons will still purchase products that have a better price compared to yours.
You should also remind yourself to be cautious of suppliers who give coffee beans at an extremely low price as it might mean that the beans they are offering are of low quality. Remember that great coffee should neither be cheap, nor too expensive, as well. Trust me when I say that a reasonable price for a great coffee can get you customers who will return for their second cup.
3. Customer Service. A supplier with good customer service will give you the knowledge and will walk you through steps of preparing your coffee beans. This information can be a big help on your business especially if you are new in the coffee industry. Look for a supplier that as committed to success as you are, and those that are willing to adjust to your needs. A supplier who goes above and beyond on serving you will care for your business as well and will make sure that the products they will give you are of the best quality. You’re already paying for your beans, so it’s much better to pay to a supplier who will work alongside with you in creating the perfect blend and flavor you are completely satisfied with.
4. Fast turn and capacity. Another factor to consider on choosing your coffee supplier is its fast turn and capacity to deliver your products according to your demands. Your company will grow and the demand for your product will increase, and so, your supplier should have the capability to adjust to the changing volume of orders from your customers. An incompetent supplier who cannot adapt to your changing needs can disrupt your supply chain and can badly affect your business.
On the other hand, if your supplier can fast turn and keep up on your customer demands, it will gain your business a competitive edge in the market. A fast turn-around can make you fulfill your customers’ orders and restock your supply with no stress and can improve the quality of your coffee, as well.
5. Promote local. Supporting local coffee farmers and producers has advantages of its own when it comes to choosing your coffee supplier. Not only will you be able to help your fellow local business, but they will also be there to help you when you need help with regards to coffee matters. Besides, your customers would also be happy to know they are helping local farmers by consuming products that are from them, a plus point for your marketing and sales strategy.
You must not settle for less when choosing the best coffee supplier for your business. It is with them that the success and failure of your coffee endeavors will depend after all.