Liberica, locally known as “Kapeng Barako” delivers a strong kick and pungent aroma in every sip from your coffee cup. It has an inherently bitter taste and has a high caffeine level which is expected from our favorite drink.
Widely grown in most parts of Southeast Asia, Liberica possesses the reputation of delivering a lingering aftertaste that is indeed exceptional and long-lasting, paired with a dark chocolaty note with sweet hints.
- Liberica or Kapeng Barako offers the purest taste of an authentic Barako Coffee from Batangas, Philippines. An intense and rich coffee widely known as Liberica.
- Has a strong, earthy flavor with a distinctively pungent aroma.
- Can be enjoyed as ground, french press, pour-over, or cold-brew
- Our coffee beans are all hand-picked, manually sorted, sun-dried, and roasted to perfection.
- This coffee is perfect for a gift for coffee lovers and coffee connoisseurs.
- Traditional and palate-pleasing
Roast Type: Dark Roast
Packaging of wholesale varies from retail.